Please help w/my skin & body issue????

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Please help w/my skin & body issue????

Not sure if this is going to be a dermatology issue but at the time I am going back to my derm. dr. this week for my issue. Which is:

Issue since Feb. 2010!
I am a 27 year old, smoker, and I am pretty healthy for the most part. I have never had anything like this before. I do not drink or do any drugs, and the only meds I take is hydroxozine or doxepin for the itching and to help me sleep which hasn't been helping lately.

Symptoms:
Started w/Very itchy dry lower legs (felt like it was to the bone)
Reddish rashes (mainly on chest, face, arms, back)
Pin ***** feelings all over skin at times (bite like feeling)
Crawling/Tingling Feelings all over skin (tingling happens more on lower legs)
Notice this really weird bad smell maybe in mouth but not sure where it is on my body its like a foul smell?
Sensitive to touch (tingles when touched or other things trigger this as well at times)
Crawling Feeling happens mostly on scalp, face, anus area, lower legs, arms, feet, back (well almost everywhere)
Notice tiny black flecks on skin, as well as tiny white flecks mainly noticed on face, eyes, hair (looks almost like dandruff but I know it is not)
Can't sleep at night because feeling of something on my skin is very bad, I will go to wipe stuff off my skin but I never see anything except sometimes the tiny black/white flecks??

Things I have done:
Took precautions just an case it was allergy which I have no known allergies
Took benedryl (spelt wrong?)
Itch creams
Lotions
Stop wearing makeup
Was prescibed a scabies cream back in March (however, I do live w/my boyfriend and he didn't get this med, but I have been sleeping in a different room because of this keeping me up at night so I don't bother him)
Dermatologist told me I had dermograhism since my skin would make hives and red marks when touched or scratched, she wants to figure out why this is happening and what causing this since I only started getting this in Feb.
I have tried stuff like Tea Tree shampoos and body washes, taking vitamins, and the list goes on.

I just don't know any more what is going on I get to go back to see my derm. in 2 weeks I haven't been able to see a doctor due to lack of medical so I have been waiting to get assistance. Nothing seems to help or make this go away. Some days are way worse than others, where it feels like something is all over skin and does not stop. This happens throughout the days but worse at night, most likely because that is when I am not distracting myself so it is more appearant. I just want it to go away and never come back. I want to be the happy person I am and be taken down by this issue which is really taking a toll on me and my boyfriend. Also, I don't have much stress in my life besides this of course. I just try to have hope this will get diagnoise and get better. This really makes me kind of understand that people that are going through serious illnesses must have a tough time. I just really feel for people that are dealing with serious illness or so on because whatever this is I am sure isn't as bad as some things out there but I don't want to say anything like that until I know what it is. Just staying strong and trying to be hopeful. Thanks for reading.

Please let me know if you need to know anything to help me better.

Thanks so much:)