Please help weird bump
Ok so ive only had sex 2 times.  I know one was a virgin but the other idk a few days after sex i now have this fairly large bump.  It feels under the skin and it contains puss (popped it just a little too see) its fairly large its right where my penis meets my scrotum ( mostly on scrotum though) i dont think its herpes but i want to know please help!
It looks like an infected hair follicle or cyst. Keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment and oral anti inflammatory pain killers are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then get an evaluation done from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.