Please help
Hi I'm 17 and I have a small area on the glans of my penis that is painful to rub my fingers over. It is around the circumference of the base of the glans and there is no visible trauma to the area. It looks exactly like the rest of the of the painless part except for being a little red. It doesn't itch at all, it's just sensitive to rub my fingers over and occasionally when it rubs against my boxers. I think it might be from masturbation where I rubbed the glans and also pulled my hand all the way up my shaft and over the glans, contacting the area that now hurts. My glans usually isn't very sensitive at all because I am circumcized. I also noticed it's only really sensitive when my penis is flaccid.

Without examination confiming a diagnosis is tough,but it sounds like rash due to friction rub(overmasturbation,friction rub with clothes),contact dermatitis ,sweat dermatitis or heat rash.

Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin.Also wear cotton undergarments.Application of mild corticosteroid cream is also helpful.If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.