Pompholyx, Red bumps

I've currently got self-diagnosed Pompholyx on two fingers, and palm of my left hand. I believe this is related to an allergic reaction from concentrated Salicylic Acid, which I was prescribed for wart removal (Warts were located on the same fingers that now have Pompholyx)

After removing the dead, yellowish skin that used to be my warts, I've noticed considerable improvement in my Pompholyx, and it now seems to be slowly fading away. I've also been using oral benadryl, topical benadryl, and neosporin.

However, I've now got a new problem. When my pompholyx was still flaring, I started getting solid red bumps, similar in appearance to a small mosquito or ant bite, on my elbow (Opposite arm of the hand that had the pompholyx) These were extremely itchy, and scratching would make them itch worse and more would appear. In addition to the ones on my elbow, which have now mostly disappeared and are now flat with the skin, skin colored, and shiny (But become reactivated if I scratch) I've got 2 on each side of my stomach, level with my belly button and about 4 inches distal from it, and I've also got 2 more on the shaft of my penis.

I'm wondering what I can do about these, if it could have anything to do with the pompholyx, or specifically what these are. I am not sexually active, and I've used all the medications, minus the salicylic acid, before, without problems.

And help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Tim