Possible irritation in Urinary tract

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Possible irritation in Urinary tract

Hello, my question is about irritation when I pee. The sensation comes from the tip and feels like needles are moving around, just a sharp pain the ends when im done. I also noticed a vein on the side of my penis that seemed enlarged when I become erect. I feel as if the irritation comes from soap making its way into my urinary tract when I shower or excessive activity from release. I could also add the feeling feels much like an allergic reaction of chemicals like the type of detergent used in my underwear, this to could be causing irritation. My main concern is that I do not engage in any form of sexual activity with a partner and that this problem can only be from exposure or self-infliction. Anything that would best describe my dilemma would be greatly appreciated.
- thank you for your time.
It can be due to urethritis caused by contact allergy. It may cause similar symptoms of dysuria and a clear discharge from the penis. In that case, swab tests of the tip of penis and urethra will confirm the cause.
In that case, wash the area with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. Also wear cotton undergarments. Maintain hygiene and try to keep the area clean and dry, wear loose-fitting cotton clothing. Also use mild soap like dove. If allergic urethritis is suspected then taking oral antihistaminics may help.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.