Possible sepsis? Please reply ASAP!!!

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Possible sepsis? Please reply ASAP!!!

Hi I'm an 18 year old male. I masturbate very frequently at least one time a day. My penis got a tear/blister 2 or 3 weeks ago. It's gotten better and then worse off and on throughout the weeks Iv had it due to the frequent masturbation. It's to the point now where the blister has gotten a little bit larger. I'd say it's about an inch in length. I think it is starting to get infected not too serious though. But ever day that I have been masturbating with this blister for the past 2 to 3 weeks, I have been using my unwashed hands each time. Which I think is definitely not helping it. Is it possible this could turn into a life threatening infection? Is it possible it has already started without me knowing it? What should I do? Any advice? Thanks!!!
First of all, avoid masturbation till there is complete healing of the blister. Keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. You may also need oral antibiotics and incision and drainage.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.