Possible sweat or heat rash PLEASE HELP! (pics included)

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

8264414?1345756149
PICS INCLUDED
Possibility 1: So I moved from pittsburgh out towards the jersey shore and I work outside daily where its hot and humid.  I am outside for about an hour then driving for 20 min then outside for another hour (I watch over different work crews) so I am sweating, then the sweat drys, then sweating, then the sweat drys.  Do you think this is some sort of heat rash it is getting worse and worse.

Possibility 2:  So I accidently used a cap of fabric softner instead of detergent when I did my last two washes, BUT the rash is only occuring on my shoulders where the clothes sit and on my chest... Not anywhere else (I.E my boxers)

As you can see in the pictures from a distance its not very noticable but when I take a picture at the correct angle you can clearly see....  Any advice?
The symptoms and photos are suggestive of prickly heat. Prickly heat (miliaria) is an itchy skin rash caused by trapped sweat. It tends to occur on areas of the body where skin touches skin, such as under the breasts, on the inner thighs, and under the arms. Tiny red spots with itching and pricking sensation are the characteristic appearance of this rash.

Avoid using any lotions and creams for the meantime. Use a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Also use cotton clothes and change the clothes twice if there is any increased sweating.Try keeping the skin free of sweat as far as possible. If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid like dermacort.For the itching antihistaminics like Benadryl or Claritin can be taken.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

SweatStop antiperspirants against excessive sweating enable to live a normal and more balanced life, without sweat.
Sweating can be stopped quickly with the use of SweatStop antiperspirants against excessive perspiration.