Premature graying and hair loss
I started graying when I was 14, now I am 18 and have lots of grey hair. I am underweight and am losing hair too. I lose about 20 to 35 hair every I time take a shower but my hair is still very full, I am apprehensive about the future though. I would like to know what kinds of foods can help me and if dyeing will ruin my hair further. Please give further advice too.

The various causes for premature graying of hair are genetics or hereditary factors, malnutrition and a diet deficient in vit B , smoking ,thyroid disease, stress and anxiety, unclean condition of the scalp, drying it with an electric dryer and use of hair dyes. Take a healthy nutritious diet and some vitamin B supplements for some days. If the symptoms persist then please get it evaluated from a dermatologist. Also then get telogen effluvium which may be responsible for your hair fall ruled out.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.