Prevent Aging?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Prevent Aging?

What vitamins can I take to prevent aging? Exclusively the face and neck areas. If there is not a vitamin, can herbs help and what kind? Any Natural Preventions?
Take L-arginine, for one.  It improves circulation.  Do not take if you are taking blood thinners.  

If you smoke, there is nothing that can overcome that oxygen robber, so make sure you quit if you do.  

Use vitamin E cream on your skin.  Also, clear 100% aloe vera makes my face look better than anything.  I put it on my face, let it dry, and then mix a little into my foundation when I put that on.  I have also used vitamin C cream and thought it was helpful.  
Well you can't stop aging, but you can look younger and more attractive. My best bet is BioSil.