Problem when I grow a beard
This is in addition to a question I saw posted earlier, where the responder didn't quite understand the person's intention.  I WANT to grow a beard, but when I try, after about 3 or 4 days, my skin erupts in a rash.  It becomes inflamed, very thick, flaky and painful, especially around the jaw bone.  I have tried to "get through it" but people  around me have said my suffering is not normal hair growing itchiness.  I tried last summer (again) to grow a beard, and there is now a red scarring at my chin bone where the skin has yet to return to normal.

I would love to grow a beard and all the advice I get and read about is "Oh, you should grow a beard to get past the inflammation of shaving".  When I shave, I have no inflammation. I want to grow a beard, and I'm looking for something that will keep the inflammation down WHILE I grow a beard.

I can only grow a soul patch right under my bottom lip without pain.  Is there something I can do to help me grow a complete beard?  Picture is 30 seconds after I shaved part of 10 days of facial growth.