Psoriasis and Rosacea is there a connection?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I am almost 21, and i've had Psoriasis since i was 8 and I might have the starting of Rosacea. My dad also has both, he has been diagnosed with both he is 42. I was wondering if there is any connection between the two. Because I have also been diagnosed with Eczema. I have had a lot of skin problems since I had my first break out of Psoriasis, and I was wondering if that was the reason or if it is because i have very sensitive skin? There are a lot of things that I can't use including, bleach, ammonia, and stuff like that because I break out so easily. I don't know if I would be able to use the medicine that is used to controll it. What is your opinion?