Pubic area irritation.
It seems I have some sort of irritation or rash or some small red bumps under my pubic hair. It is mostly in the lower part. (I don't shave, trim, or cut the hair).

Yesterday, I wore really tight pants all day, and I usually wear underwear that rides up alot especially at night. Could this be the cause of that?
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be infected hair follicles or irritated skin due to friction rub with clothes. Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin.Also wear cotton undergarments.Application of mild corticosteroid cream and oral antiinflammatories like ibuprofen/acetaminophen are also helpful.If the symptoms are severe then it will be best to consult a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.