Pubic cyst? Lumps under my skin in pubic hair

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Please help me. I've been getting bumps or pimples in my Pubic hair since I was in 5th grade. After all these years I'm still afraid or embarrassed to show a doctor. Recently on the side of my left leg between my pubic area and leg there is a big thick lump right there. It went away and then came back. And now it's painful. It won't pop like the others in my actual pubic hair. I have pics. Please help.
It can be a boil or cyst. Boils are caused by infection of the hair follicle by staph aureus. Hair follicles that are blocked by greasy creams, petroleum jelly, or similar products are more vulnerable to infection.
Keep the area clean and apply warm compresses and some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful.In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics and incision and drainage may be needed. Till then the result of STI’s will come back and the status of herpes should be clear.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.