Puncture wound of finger
About a month ago I punctured a finger on my left hand. It got a infection which did not have pus or hurt much. The finger tip felt numb and tingly. Red spots would bleed if I put pressure on. I also seem to have got a nail fungus. Now I have a burning sensation beneath the muscle of the left bicep which makes the muscle crampy. The finger looks fine but I feel sick. Could the infection have spread? I have had the tetanus shot 2 years ago. My doctor gave me Lamisil for the nail fungus. Should I also get a round of antibiotics just to make sure?
Actually I've discovered The arm pain is coming from an abdominal problem that radiates to my arm. The body is complex. Anyway I have no infection. I wouldn't recommend taking Lamisil for a nail fungus. Lamisil is a tad too dangerous.
i have the same symptoms. i'm getting threatened if i have diabetes because it should have healed but it didn't. i've had this for atleast more than a month. please tell me what you did to cure it. thanks. (***@****)