Puss pimples on vagina
I am repeatedly getting puss pimples, itching in my vagina from last five years, and white foul discharge is there. I am sexually active and with one partner from long time. I get cured every time whenever I get these pimples but after a month or so, I get these pimples and itching again. I am not able to figure out what exactly  the problem is? These are the following test that I am already done with: HIV, VDRL, DIABETES and they all are normal.  Any suggestions from your side will be appreciated.
Considering your symptoms the possibility of folliculitis is more but since you are sexually active, hence STD’s like herpes should be ruled out. Herpes also presents with red itchy blisters which scab over. Herpes simplex is most easily transmitted by direct contact with a lesion or the body fluid of an infected individual. Transmission may also occur through skin-to-skin contact during periods of asymptomatic shedding. Foul smelling discharge is indicative of vaginal infection, hence culture of the discharge should be done.

The only way of ruling it out is by getting yourself tested for genital herpes. Laboratory tests include: culture of the virus, direct fluorescent antibody (DFA) studies to detect virus, skin biopsy, and polymerase chain reaction (PCR) to test for presence of viral DNA.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.