"Pyogenic granuloma" or "Pregnancy Tumor" with puss?? Infection?
I am currently 8 months pregnant. I went to my dermatologist 1 month ago with about 4 blister like things on my arm and upper back with blood in them.  He told me they were nothing and they were caused by pregnancy and to come back after delivery to take them off.  Ok, now within that month the one on my upper back has tripled in size and began oozing puss.  It is so big now I have to have a band aid on it because I am afraid of it accidentally coming off.  It is also so gross I have to change the bandage twice a day.  It is definitely infected.  I made another appointment for next week (earliest I can get was 2 weeks away, this was last week) but my question is, will this hurt my baby? I'm really scared that the infection will spread or something.  
A blister is a small pocket of fluid within the upper layers of the skin. Blisters can be filled with blood, known as blood blisters.
A blood-blister usually forms when a small blood vessel close to the surface of the skin ruptures (breaks) and blood leaks into a tear between the layers of skin. This can happen if the skin is crushed, pinched or squeezed very tightly.

Blisters can become infected, Staph aureus infections being most common. Blisters that have become infected should  be treated with antibiotics prescribed.
You need to inform your doctor about your situaton because you will need prescription medications to control the infection.

The sooner the infection is brought under control the better it is because if it invades the blood-stream, then it will definitely pose a threat to the child.
You can continue to clean the wound with anti-septic solution and apply an anti-bacterial ointment like Mupirocin over the affected area. Keep it covered with a gauze pad or dressing that you can  tape in place.

Pyogenic granuloma, also referred to as pregnancy tumor, is a primarily oral pathologic condition that appears in the mouth as an overgrowth of tissue due to irritation or trauma.
ref:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyogenic_granuloma
ref:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blister