Dermatology Community
RASH ON HAIRLINE
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

RASH ON HAIRLINE

ive had these weird rashes or pimples on my hairline in the upper forehead extending a little bit into my scalp, they kinda look like pimples but they're a little bit lighter in color.. and it kinda produces dandruff like stuff..
Related Discussions
Hi,

How old are you?

Differentials for the skin condition will be seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis , a fungal infection and dermatitis. I do not want to cause unnecessary worrying here. What I have posted are only differentials. These are conditions that may likely explain your symptoms.

Seborrheic dermatitis may present as greasy scales over the scalp, chest and armpits. We commonly refer to these flakes as dandruff. A fungal infection may have well defined borders and may also present with scales and itchiness.

I suggest that you have this evaluated by your physician. Each differentials mentioned above differs slightly in management. But for some conditions like psoriasis further evaluation is needed.

Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...