RASH on palms of hands and now itching throughout my whole body?

I've been having problems. First my hand palms were extremely dry so I started putting lotion on it. Later on red bumps started showing up and I started to itch a little bit. I went to the doctor and they told me I was just allergic to something probably so they tested out this medicine on me for 1 week. The rush went away... but NOW I am itching throughout my WHOLE body mostly when im sitting down or laying down in bed. I sometimes wake up and I am itching bad!

Ive used GAIN for my laundry, but then I changed to Arm & Hammer since people said it is probably my detergent. Well that didnt help at all. Now I itch even more.

Can ANYBODY help me?
These symptoms can be due to contact dermatitis, allergic reaction or scabies. Scabies is an infestation of the skin with the Sarcoptes scabiei mite and is highly contagious. It is characterized by intense itching, usually at night and by small insect-type bites lesions on the skin. Diagnosis of scabies is made by scraping the skin and viewing the material under a microscope to see the characteristic mite or eggs.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.