RED DRY CHEEKS
So I been using aveeno soap to wash my face and everything has been fine. But all of a sudden two day ago when i used it it made my face burn and very blotchy. Now it infected the left side of my face two. and even when i wash my face with just water it burns. What should I do??????
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it sounds like irritant contact dermatitis. Irritant dermatitis, the most common type of contact dermatitis, involves inflammation resulting from contact with acids, alkaline materials such as soaps and detergents, cosmetics, or other chemicals.

Avoid using any lotions and creams over the face for the meantime. Wash your face with a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Pat your face dry. Then apply a good hypoallergenic moisturizer over the area and see if this improves. If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid like dermacort.

If the irritation persists then please get it evaluated from a dermatologist.
Hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries.

I did a glycolic peel and now my face is irritated and appears to be all wrinkly. Like I've aged over night. Will this go away? I have an appointment with dermatologist, but wondered if anyone can help please. Can this peel cause wrinkles? Is it burned skin? Will it ever heal?

Thank you
I have found a web site that mentions side effects to Aveeno, this is what is says:

Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction while taking emollients topical (the active ingredient contained in Aveeno) hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.

Stop using the topical emollient and call your doctor if you have severe burning, stinging, redness, or irritation where the product was applied.

Less serious side effects are more likely, and you may have none at all.

This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.

Have you been using anything else on your face as well as the Aveeno soap?