RED RASH OVER MOST OF BODY
I have a red splotchy rash over most of my body, it mostly covers my torso. It never goes on to my hands or lower legs or face or head. It only goes as high as my neck. It causes my joints to stiffen up and is very warm to the touch but it is not a fever. I have been getting this rash more frequently, about once every couple months. It goes away in about 2-4 days. I have used some chinese herbal teas and that has taken the lifespan of the rash down to about 1-2 days. I have tried to track food and other irratants to see if that is causing it but since it is so infrequent it is hard to pinpoint. It comes on without any notice or precursor. It is getting so frustrating as well as being a bit of an annoyance. If anyone can help me out with possibly what it might be or how I can combat it I would be most appreciative. I have seen doctors and unfortunately they just tell me to take benadryl which does nothing. I have pictures if you would like to see it. Please help.
Thank you very much, Eric
There is a possibilty that rash is an allergic one. Have you changed your bath soap? or using a new detergent? Are you taking any medications or vitamin? As certain medications and vitamin supplements can cause rashes in some individuals.