REDNESS ON FACE FOR NO REASON!
Help.... my face turns ugly red for no apparent reason. Well, especially in hot weather, and when I get nervous, excited, or mad..... I have no insurance to see a doctor, please help me....

It appears that either you have some kind of solar sensitivity. This may also lead to tendency to get blushing and redness when one gets excited.

You may get help, by avoiding the sun, using sun screens and using OTC anti-histamines.

Let me know if this helped/you have any other query.
Hi,  thanks for anwering. My face gets red when I take hot showers, when I change from a cool setting to a warm setting. I have some old acne dark spots and they get darker when I blush. I feel my face warm and honestly, it is very uncomfortable. I have tried avoiding the sun, I have even taken claritin thinking it could be an allergy. I do not know what to do. I was told that maybe I have Physical Urticaria, but I have researched and yes although I have some symptoms, I never itch. I have hypothyroidism, I don't think this has anything to do with it, but just thought you would need to know. Please help me out to atleast begin to get an idea of what it could be. By the way, I have always blushed, even as a kid.
There are some really effective products for Rosacea and facial redness available without prescription. My favorites are Clinique's Redness Solutions Range, Eucerin's Redness Relief range and La Roche-Posay's Rosaliac range. I experienced facial redness after using oral Isotretinoin for acne. I cleared this with over-the-counter products. See my pictures in my profile.
Avoid potential triggers where possible. These are extremes of temperatures, excess caffeine or alcohol, foods high in histamines, spicy or hot foods and hot beverages.
When you get insurance a trip to the doctor is indicated for a diagnosis. If you have Rosacea, a prescription of oral Oxytetracycline and topical metronidazole will help.
Eloise.