RUG BURN ON PENIS
I have a dark browning spot formed on the head of my penis, its right below the urethral meatus and then to the left.
it does not sting, burn or itch, no watery fluid or bumps. i put neosporin and vitamin e oil on it so far, its been 3 days now.
is this an STD? i have not had intercourse but did have oral sex unprotected.
it kind of looks like constricted blood vessels, i am not sure what to think.

It can be a broken blood vessel or capillary or a Fordyce spot. Fordyce spots are small,bright red or purple papules that can appear on the glans, shaft or scrotum and usually affect younger men.They may occur as a solitary lesion, but can appear in crops of 50 to 100. They are painless and not itchy, but may cause embarrassment because of their appearance. They may bleed if injured or even during intercourse.

Both of them are harmless and if they show any other symptom like itching or burning then pls get it evaluated from a dermatologist.
Hope it helps. Take care and pls do keep me posted if you have any additional queries.

thanks for your reply
i dont have any papule. i am 42 yrs old.
what i have is like a round shapped rug burn kind of a thing, on the head of the penis, to the left of the opening of the urethra.
there is no itching or pain, there never was from day one.
i think it kinda started to scab after i applied neosporin and vitamin e oil, and now the scab is flaking away from the middle
i have not applied myself towards any physical activity, worn loose clothing.
i kinda suspect broken blood vessel, like you explained.