Raised, red rash on hands, arms, legs and body

For the last 18 months I have been suffering from a raised rash that comes and goes. When it comes it is quite extensive. I have often thought it may be an allergy but can find no link to any food/environment.
I had a severe allergic reaction to Ibuprofen just before this occurred for the first time and wonder if this is linked?
I have taken some photos to see is that helps at all, they're not great sorry.
Any advice or thoughts would be great as the DR's I have seen seem to have no ideas.

Since when are you having the symptoms? It would be very difficult to say anything without having a look at the lesions.

What is your age? Are you on any medications currently? This could be due to an allergic reaction to some unknown substance or secondary to insect bite etc or due to heat rash. But nothing can be said with surety without a clinical examination.

You should wash the area and keep it clean, apply calamine lotion at the site and take some oral antihistamine or antiallergic medications like loratadine or cetrizine for your symptoms.

It would be best to consult a skin specialist if the rash does not resolve in a few days. You should get the relevant investigations as advised by your doctor including blood work.

Let us know about what your skin specialist advises and if you have any other doubts.

Post us about how you are doing.

Regards.
Dr,

I am 32 and on no medication. I have had this problem occasionally for 18 months. It seesm to be worse in Spring/Summer so i am wondering if it may be an allergy. It also affects the palms of my hands. Is this normal?

If it is allergic the following would be of help - You should wash the area and keep it clean, apply calamine lotion at the site and take some oral antihistamine or antiallergic medications like loratadine or cetrizine for your symptoms.

Post us about how you are doing.

Regards.