Raised bumps on head that are dry, flaky and bleed
I have a number of quite itchy bumps on my head that usually stay dry and flaky but which are swollen and bleeding at present.  The bleeding is quite spontaneous and I will just feel a different sensation on my head and when I touch it the lump will be oozing clear fluid and blood.  I have seen a doctor and a specialist, the bump has been biopsied and while it came back clear of cancer no one seemed to really diagnose it, except to say I have a more hair follicles than normal??  The bumps have not usually bothered me, except for the occassional itch, but the bleeding and oozing is a new thing, and I don't like it!!  The last time I saw my doc he gave me a liquid cortizone scalp lotion to be used at bedtime.  It doesnt seem to be helping, infact the bleeding seems to be increased.  I am otherwise healthy except for benign MS.  Any help or advice would be great!!  Thanks
i have got the same problem too.my head has been bleeading for about two years .the doctors just kept giving me shampo and antibiotics but non of them stop the bleading all i can say is pray to GOD .
From your symptoms perifolliculitis also needs to be ruled out. It is characterised by small, very itchy pustules within the scalp, often most troublesome on the frontal hairline. The scalp should be washed with a mild normal shampoo as often as desired. Antidandruff shampoos containing antifungal agents such as ketoconazole or ciclopirox are sometimes helpful. Apart from that you need topical and oral antibiotics, antihistamines, oral steroids and topical tretinoin.

My sincere advice is to get it examined from a dermatologist. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

good day to you i saw your post that u have lumps problem on your hair please let me know if you latter find solution to your because am having same problem plz reply me (***@****)