Raised red bumps
I noticed 2 small bumps on the back of my upper arm last night before going to bed. They were small, smooth, and the size of a small mosquito bite. This morning while dressing, I noticed 3 of the same bumps on the top of my right thigh, grouped together in a cluster. (Same side as the upper arm bumps). This afternoon, I found 3 large (quarter or 1/2 dollar size) bumps on the side of my left calf. These are itchy and sensitive to the touch.

My 2 small children just got over the flu, so I'm hoping this isn't some type of reaction to that virus.

Any ideas what it might be??
Hi there,
A clinical examination is necessary for correct diagnosis and management. These red bumps could possibly be due to any viral illness. Are you also having other symptoms suggestive of viral illness like fever, cough, cold etc? Other possibilities could be eczema, dermatitis or hives. You may take an over the counter antihistamine like hydroxyzine for relief in symptoms. If the symptoms are severe or persistent get them checked by a dermatologist. I sincerely hope it helps.
Best luck and regards!