Raised spots on thighs and backs of triceps

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I have had these raised spots on my thighs for a couple of years now . There not red , Unless i squeeze them , Sometimes i can squeeze them and stuff comes out . There just at the bottom of my thighs close to my knees and inside my leg . I dont no how to get rid of them, I was thinking it could be from shaving . I have tried various different shaving cremes and rasors but nothing seems to work . I also have them on the back of my arms in the tricep region. Please help its nearly summer here in nz and i HATE having them .

Thankyou
The painless bumps can be a cyst or some benign skin lesion. Blocked sebaceous glands, swollen hair follicles and excessive testosterone production will cause such cysts.

Generally no treatment is required but they become painful then it means they are infected,Then surgical excision by traditional wide excision, minimal excision, and punch biopsy excision may be required.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.