Random Breakout Issues, please HELP!

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Random Breakout Issues, please HELP!

6909364?1305512050
Starting three weeks ago I started getting a few red bumps that looked like pimps but didn't have much white pus in them. They looked more like cystic acne and they were in a small cluster of three just under my chin. Over the following weeks they faded then BAM! I started getting more not just under my chin but along my cheeks, one or two on my forehead. The bad ones are under my chin and they are in clusters and spread in a line. I've also got small acne forming across my chest and down my stomach and some on my back. The things is I have NEVER in my entire life had acne on my chest, stomach or back!! I've never had cystic acne ever either! In fact what little acne I've had was years ago and it has always been minor and easily managed.

I've seen the doctor and she gave me erythramicin pads which helped a little but then stopped working after a week. I've changed what I'm using to wash my face, changed my body wash. My diet hasn't changed at all in over a year, same with my laundry detergent. I started a new medication about a month and half ago but my doctor said acne wasn't a side effect. Other than that my meds have not changed at all. I attached a photo to show you what I'm dealing with. Half of those weren't even there this morning. In fact only the stuff on the right (my right) was there this morning. The rest of it just cropped up during the day!!!

Please help me!! What do I do?!?! What is causing this? She says it's just acne but how...and why? Why all of a sudden is this happening to me?
It looks like folliculitis skin or acne skin. You can prevent and treat acne by changing your lifestyle like eating proper diet, getting a good amount of sleep and drink at least eight glasses of water daily.  You can also treat acne by cleaning your face regularly, using skincare products, apply antibacterial topical medications. With the help of the doctor, the treatment of oral antibiotics, contraceptive pills, retinoids, cortisone injections, chemical peels and laser treatment can be your choices.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.