Random Circular Scarbs on Legs

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Random Circular Scarbs on Legs

I got a bad rash on my wrist one day then a couple weeks later my legs started to become very itchy. I reframed from itching but now I am getting random scabs only on my legs and the scabs are circular.
If it looks like the fungal rash called ringworm, treat with Lotrimin cream as directed on the tube.  It is contagious so do not delay and wash your hands and don't scratch.  
This can be due to yeast skin infection. Most cases of ring worm respond to over-the-counter products, which contain any of several basic ingredients: miconazole, tolnaftate, terbinafine,ketaconazole and clotrimazole.You can consult a pharmacist and get any cream or lotion containing these ingredients.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.