Random Rashes?
For the past probably 3-5 months I have been randomly getting little spots of rashes. At first I noticed them only at night on both the tops of my thighs, but then the next night the rash would be on the back of my thighs. I've had the patches of rash now happen everywhere on my body and at no certain time of the day, but it happens everyday consistantly. And they itch uncontrollably crazy! And then either the next day or a few hours later it's gone! I have not changed anything that I'm aware of, although I know you can get new allergies. But I just don't think it is. Any ideas?

It could be eczema, sweat dermatitis, allergic reactions or insect bites.

You need to wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites.

Apply calamine lotion at the site of the lesions and see if it helps. You could take some oral antihistamine medications like cetrizine or loratadine. You need to maintain a good personal hygiene .

Anti-itch drugs, often antihistamine, may reduce the itch during a flare up of eczema, and the reduced scratching in turn reduces damage and irritation to the skin.

For mild-moderate eczema a weak steroid may be used (e.g. hydrocortisone or desonide), whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid (e.g. clobetasol propionate, fluocinonide).

Eczema can be exacerbated by dryness of the skin. Moisturizing is one of the most important self-care treatments for sufferers of eczema. Keeping the affected area moistened can promote skin healing and relief of symptoms.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eczema

Let us know if you need any further information.

It would be advisable to consult a skin specialist for your symptoms and a proper clinical examination.

Let us know if you need any other information and post us on how you are doing.

Regards