Rash, Bugbite or Something Else
Recently I have developed a reddish blotch on my left ankle and the small finger of my left hand.  Also, I have a red mark on the back of my right leg which is different from the blotch.  They don't itch but they are not going away either.  

Could this be an allergy, bug bite or skin irritation?  I confess that it is making me quite anxious.

Thank you.

This appears to one of either of folliculitis, dermatitis or a bug bite. However, nothing cane be said with certainity and it is best that you may get this examined by a doctor.

Since it appears to be healing, you may relax, but please be aware of any other such lesions coming up in any other part of the body.

You may apply antiseptic cream and keep the area free from dirt/germs.

Hope this helped. Let me know if you may need any more help.
Best regards
Thank you.  I am going to the dr's next week and ask her about it.  The marks just appeared and look like "strawberry" birthmarks.

I appreciate your comments.

lonewolf

It is good that you are seeing a doctor for your complaints. The chances that these are strawberry birthmarks are very less.

Nothing can be said with surety without having a look at the lesions.

Post us about what your doctor advises. Let us know if you need any other information and post us about how you are doing.

Regards.
I'l let you know.