Rash, blister on finger web area - my daughter

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

My 7 year old daughter has a rash that is between the fingers in the webbing area.  It's worst breakout is between 2-3 and 3-4 on her right hand, but it looks like it's starting between all other fingers.  It looks like one spot has already been a blister and is open now and crusting at the edges.  Itching is minimal, if at all.  I thought Scabies at first, but it seems localized to just the finger webs and hasn't appeared any where else on her body or extremities.  Anyone have any initial thoughts to a cause?  Thanks!
I cannot confirm anything without examination, but it sounds like hand,foot and mouth disease which is caused by Coxsackie’s virus. Symptoms of fever, poor appetite and sore throat can appear three to five days after exposure. A blister-like rash on the hands, feet and in the mouth usually develops one to two days after the initial symptoms. The other possibilities are dyshidrotic eczema, herpetic whitlow or scabies ( chances are very less).
Please consult a dermatologist and get these possibilities evaluated as we cannot have hit and trial method in children. Till that time you can apply calamine lotion on the rash.
I hope it helps. Take care and God bless.