Rash, peeling hands and feet, vulva swelling

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I have for the last few months been having outbreaks of rashes.... starts with swelling of my vulva, which is very painful and seeps a clear discharge, then I breakout in a rash all over my body, which itches intensely! and my hands have completely peeled and my feet are peeling now, the last few days my tips of my fingers feel like the skin is thickening.... I have been to two doctors, that have taken tests, and cant find anything, have a patch test scheduled for next week, to see about allergies, I am going crazy with itching on my body, I am taking prednisone right now and I am still itching everywhere!! Please help!! I have stopped using any creams at all due to the doctor thinking that I am allergic to one of them!
Skin conditions like psoriasis,dermatitis,lice,scabies and hives, internal diseases like liver and kidney disorders,diabetes, iron deficiency anemia, irritation and allergic reactions to chemicals,wool,soaps,cosmetics and certain foods  can cause itchy skin.

You can apply an anti-itch cream or lotion to the affected area. Oral antihistamine, such as Benadryl can also be used. You should take a comfortably cool bath and wear smooth-textured cotton clothing. Also get allergy tests like skin prick tests or blood tests like RAST done to find out if you are allergic to something.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I had tried new soaps, shampoo and hot teas all at one time. I developed my hands getting red dry and pealing with raw areas in between my fingers and palm. So my recommendation to you is. Have you added or changed any products for body care or food possible a new fabric in clothes?  Eliminate it one by one eventually you should find it. I did. good luck.
XO Cathy