Rash
My wife has a red dots mostly in her back, chest and neck, but it is spreading quite fast, she went to the dermatologyst and urine test came with leucocites 30-35 and moderate bacterias, also with abundant epitelial cells.  She's also having flu symptons and sinus.

Are there any joint pains?

Any abdominal pain?

Sore throat?

Palpable nodes in the body?

Any history of allergies?

Is the rash itchy?

One differential for rash that may occur in most parts of the body is a viral exanthem that usually accompanies viral infections. The Ebstein Barr Virus, Measles, Rubella and enteroviruses may cause viral exanthems.Another diferential will be a hypersensitvity reaction to certain medications. Has your wife taken any medications that could have caused these? Some viral infections may lead to bleeding disorders that may appear as small flat reddish or purplish dots in the body ( purpura).

A complete physical examination and further diagnostic tests by an internist will be able to help identify the underlying condition that could have presented with the rash. A history of flu like symptoms is significant.

I hope this helps. Keep us posted.