Rash And tears on foreskin
Thank You For Your Time; Last June, i had sex for first time w my girlfriend, and thats when everything went down, i started having little cuts on my foreskin,(i'm not circumcised) about 2 to 3 mm. and  a little bit of a rash on the side of my penis around the joint of my leg and parts. we got tested for, std's and it came out negative, we waited to have sex to see if the little cuts would go away and they do, but as soon as we're done and i clean they're back again. i started using lotion to see if it was just dry skin but doesn't seem like it helps a lot. i am very worried because my rash is itchy, and don't seem to find a cure or a diagnose that would tell me what it is, or how to get rid of my problem. I  red that many man have this little tears on their foreskin, and i also red something about an infection call "eczema" that dries skin. How likely would that be? i don't know what to do, i'm afraid, desperate, and i'd really appreciate if i could get an answer on what this could be. once again, thank you for your time
From the symptoms it can be due to chafing skin or eczema. You can take non-sedating antihistamines such as Cetirizine. Sedating antihistamines such as Benadryl is used at night to get urticaria control. Short courses of oral cortisone or steroids are taken for short periods (one to three days) to settle more severe symptoms but they are available under prescription. The mainstay of management is liberal use of moisturizers after washing with luke warm water. Soap should be used minimally. Moisturizers should be reapplied liberally during the day.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.