Rash On Balls
I have a rash on my balls. It looks like dry skin, and feels like dry skin. It does not itch, or bother me. It is spotted in different places on my balls. The main area of rash is located on the front part of my scrotum where it would hit the girls' vagina from thrusting. Moisturizing lotion made the redness fade, and softened the skin a little bit. I have had this rash before I was sexually active, and it just returned the day after I had sex. It was the first time I had sex with this in particular girl. I find it strange how this rash, or dry skin, would return so suddenly. It concerns me because it showed up after having sex with this new partner. Should I be concerned?

Without physical examination and investigations,diagnosis is difficult but it can be dry skin(xerosis),contact or allergic dermatitis,seborrheic dermatitis ,rash due to friction rub or eczema.

Wash the areas several times with fresh water. Do not use any cosmetic products at the sites. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

For mild-moderate symptoms a weak steroid may be used (e.g. hydrocortisone as dermacort), whilst more severe cases require a higher-potency steroid (e.g. clobetasol propionate, fluocinonide).Also use good quality moisturizers to prevent moisture loss from the skin.

If the symptoms persist then pls consult a dermatologist. It has to be differentiated from yeast infections,impetigo and psoriasis which may mimic it.

Hope it helped. Take care.