Rash/Red Bumps, creases on both arm, behind arm pit.
Had a rash appear in the following areas simultaneously:  Rash consisted of raised goosebump like rashes that stuck around for a week, and dissipated after 2 weeks approximately.  When you ran a finger over it you could feel the bumps about 20-30 of them.  Did not appear to contain pus, although a few of them crusted.  Was not itchy nor irritating.  Location: Arm creases both sides, was more severe on my right arm crease at the elbow joint.  Also had a rash appear on behind my left arm pit near where it begins to crease but lower part of the plate, and not so bad on my right side behind my arm pit (but not in the pit) lower blade.  

Rashes appeared to be the same type, raised goose bump like and red.  

Have had occasional light diarrhea the past few weeks or so but only in the morning.  Could be due to diet.

Also had a slight reddish area at the base of the Penis but NO bumps, appeared to be dry skin.

History: Live with cats.  Recently sexually active and unprotected.   No medications.   Could also have been my use of a fragrant shampoo by Gillette as I've been known to have a sensitive skin.

Any ideas?  
Was not a shampoo, was a body wash by Gillette. Appeared shortly after using the Gillette Shampoo.  Bumps appeared well over 9 weeks, but less than 15 from my unprotected encounter.  
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be lichen nitidus or contact dermatitis. It is characterized by 1-2 mm, discrete and uniform, shiny, flat-topped, pale flesh-colored or reddish-brown papules. Generally it is self limiting but severe cases may need glucocorticoids.
I would suggest you to consult a dermatologist and get it evaluated. Also then it has to be differentiated from contact dermatitis and dyshidrotic eczema.
Hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries. Warm regards.
The bumps were red not flat topped and looked almost like goose bumps if you had sudden chills for example.  The surface of the skin which appears ALMOST original, has a slight glaze to the top if under a shiny light.  

The bumps/light rash occured at the same time on elbow creases, and behind my arm pit as in my original picture. No other health anomalies seen.

I almost thought I had Zoster, Shingles, or something like that.  But based on google images it wasnt.  But I had some crusting on my left shoulder blade.  

The bumps appeared raised 1-2mm max size, after a week disappeared and then finally light crusting, and then now back to normal.  A few lingering areas, but not much.

Looks like it was Contact Dermatitis.  But odd in that my arm pit crease, and shoulder blades all got "bumps", but my crotch only got dry crusted skin but no bumps.

now to deal with this change in sensation with my Penis after first unprotected sex.