Rash after colonoscopy
I had a colonoscopy  about 2 months ago and since I have had a bad rash/fungi on my buttocks.  I went back to the Dr who did the colonoscopy and he suggested Tinactin be applied for day time and Balmx for nighttime. I am still having bouts of it.  What do you suggest?
For fungal infection, dry the area thoroughly by pat drying, not rubbing. A hairdryer is useful if you have hairy groins. The damp skin is an ideal site for fungi to multiply. Also wear cotton underwears and change them twice a day and do not share other people’s towels.

Most cases respond to over-the-counter products, which contain any of several basic ingredients: miconazole, tolnaftate, terbinafine,ketaconazole and clotrimazole. You can consult a pharmacist and get any cream or lotion containing these ingredients.

If the symptoms persist then get it evaluated from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

i have a rash since 2012 November when they took out a polyp which they had problems  with and they scared me.before then i didn't have any problems with rashes on my bottom. i have been to dermatologist and they could not figure out why i cant get rid of the rash. i don't have my large intestine because of colon cancer in 2010.i have been given all different medicines like antibiotics ,creams you name it i have used it and nothing  works. have any suggestions of what to do?