Rash and itching of the pubis
I am a 53 year old woman and I am greying in the pubic area, due to this the grey hairs causes the area to itch severely, I then started to pull out the grey hairs with a tweezer, which will stop the itching, since then, I noticed that I get pus filled boils and when they heal, the pubis is severely scarred with dryness of the skin there. Recently, the itching is so severe that I have to scratch the area to get some relief, which causes it to bleed and burn. I tried ointments with clotrimazole, bacitracin, benzoic acid as their ingredients, but no relief. I got minor relief from applying gel from the aloes plant, but yet the itching continues. The constant pulling of the grey hair has caused hair not to grow in some areas, which looks puckered and dry with the rashes very prominent, even when they heal.

Could I have caused damage to the hair follicles and bacteria have entered the skin? If so, what can I do to stop the itching and rashes.

I had visited a doctor and was tested for diabetes and given some pills including antibotics, at that time I was getting abscesses under my armpits and on the pubis. The antibotics helped stopped the abscesses. Please advise a good OTC ointment/cream that can stop the itching, therefore, I will not have to itch the spot or pull out the hair that causes the itching