Rash appearing only after intercourse
I have recently started having sex with a new partner.  For the past three times we've had intercourse, the following day I notice a red bumpy (but not itchy) rash on the inner skin of my buttocks near my vaginal opening.  There are also some small white bumps (like whiteheads) that occur with it.  It takes several days to clear up, but does not reoccur until the next time we have intercourse (it has generally been about a week between our encounters each time).  From what I've researched, this sounds like folliculitis, but I'm wondering what would cause this to occur only directly after sex.  I have never had this problem before with any other sexual partner.  Any insight would be much appreciated!
It looks like folliculitis. .It starts when hair follicles are damaged by friction from clothing or blockage of the follicle. During intercourse friction rub of skin can cause these symptoms. Apply warm compresses, Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. You can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.