Rash around breasts, sides, and chest
I recently noticed i have strange rash like marks around my chest, breasts, and a few on my sides. They are not itchy and are not raised on the surface like a rash normally is. I haven't changed my soap, laundry detergent, or worn new clothes. The mark on my chest almost appear to be peeling in a way. There is a layer of skin, almost like a sunburn when it peels, that I rubbed away. I do not use a tanner and it is currently winter in the state I live in. I wanted to think it was sweat causing the rash around my breasts but that doesn't explain the marks on my chest or the couple on my sides. Any ideas about what this could be would be helpful.
Pityriasis rosea. Should settle in a couple of weeks or less.Do conform with your doc.
Cheers.
That's what I thought it was except this would be the second time I was diagnosed with it. I'm thinking it may just be stress related. Thank you for your input
Not so common to get a recurrent  PR, though not impossible.