Rash around genital area - top of legs
I have a rash on my upper legs around my gential area.  It is hot but not itchy! I've had it before and the doctor gave me a cream but I'm living aboard at the moment and don't have a doctor so  need the same cream but can't remember what the rash was nor the name of the cream! Please help

Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be contact dermatitis,rash due to friction rub with clothes, dermatitis (atopic, contact, allergic), heat rash or excessive sweating causing sweat dermatitis.

You may try calamine lotion on the rash. You should also maintain hygiene and try to keep the area clean and dry, wear loose-fitting cotton clothing. Also use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove.Avoid deodorant / cosmetics. You can also use a barrier cream with zinc oxide paste or mild steroid cream like dermacort.
If the rash persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.