Rash around the groin and lower abdomen
I've had a rash on my right groin area and lower abdomen for the past maybe 3 weeks or so. It started off on the right groin and then I noticed maybe a week later that I got another rash on my lower abdomen. They have tiny bumps and it is itchy but I haven't experienced any pain, fever, or any fluid coming out from the rash. The one on my lower abdomen is red and the one on my groin is older so its a bit brown, darker in color. The skin on the oldest rash (right groin) is rough. Recently about few days ago, I noticed that I was getting a smaller rash on my left groin area. I feel like these rashes especially the one on the lower abdomen gets itchier at night. I also noticed my rashes got worse this week. For example, my oldest rash is sort of spreading towards the pubic hairline along the skin folds. And the rash on my lower abdomen is spreading downward. But besides those three spots, I am completely fine elsewhere.

I'm worried what this rash might be. I did some research on the web and there are so many causes like allergies, fungal/yeast, bugs, etc. I never had these rashes before so I'm getting extremely worried about this. What if its an STD/STI or what if theres bugs on me.

I did however went to the doctors the get this rash checked. My physician said it might be fungal or skin inflammation so she scraped my rash to get some skin cells to find out if its fungal or not. My physician said that the results were negative so the cause is not fungal. She suggested it might be skin inflammation so she prescribed me a cream for it which i will go pick it up on monday. The doctor told me to put the cream on everyday and if the rash is still there after 2 weeks I'll have to come in again. But im still worried that what if the cream doesn't work and its not skin inflammation because from what i know i don't have any allergies and I don't think have been exposed to any new chemicals (same soap and i think same detergent).

So what could my rash be?
For these symptoms scabies needs to be ruled out. It is characterized by intense itching, usually at night and by small insect-type bites lesions on the skin. Diagnosis of scabies is made by scraping the skin and viewing the material under a microscope to see the characteristic mite or eggs.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

It honestly sounds like yeast to me, use body oils to kill it and you might want to do a candida cleanse.  If you need more info or what to get, let me know.  I have cleared up many different rashes and have lots of success.  Could also be leaky gut syndrome
I have the same rash and am sure its not scabies. Due to occasional yeast infections I was suspecting it cold be linked to that. I am just starting a candida cleanse. What body oils should I use to kill the rash?