Rash between inner thighs

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Rash between inner thighs

hi, i was wondering what i had i have id say a rash between my inner thighs on the groin area and the genitals its not on my genitals but near it...i get red bumps and i scratch and they turn blackish and then they kinda get scabby and flake up white and then they kinda scab up and it will happen once ina while all over again ive had them about a year now dont know what it is please help me!!!! thanks for all!
hi when you have a bath of a night make sure you put disenfected in your bath and dont use soap use a body wash. as if you had changed soap recently it will schafe as you walk and make it very sore. or change your washing powder i had this problem for 3 yrs and thats all i had done now its gone
From the symptoms it is very difficult to say anything with confirmation but it can be due to folliculitis, boils or herpetic( caused by HSV1 OR HSV2) or impetigo sores. Most individuals have no or only minimal signs or symptoms from HSV-1 or HSV-2 infection. When signs do occur, they typically appear as one or more blisters on or around the genitals or rectum. The blisters break, leaving tender ulcers (sores) that may take two to four weeks to heal the first time they occur. Typically, another outbreak can appear weeks or months after the first, but it almost always is less severe and shorter than the first outbreak.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.