Rash between toes!

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Rash between toes!

Few months ago I started having rashes between my toes. As days went on, a rash started to appear with blisters on a few of my toes.  This rash gets so hot and itches so bad it keeps me up most of the night. My entire foot gets hotter and I have to wash my legs to keep it cool. But after few days again it starts to appear in to toes. My mother said the body heat is very high & that’s why you get these rashes. Please help me on this.

Do the lesions itch? Are you allergic to any specific substances? Have you taken any medications for the lesions?

You should keep the areas clean, wear cotton socks to avoid sweating, use a powder to keep the areas dry , use calamine lotion at the sites. Oral antihistamine medications would help if the lesions are itchy.

If your symptoms persist it would be best to consult a skin specialist because nothing can be said with surety without having a look at the lesions.

Let us know about how you are doing and if you have any other doubts.

Regards.