Rash emergency

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Rash emergency

Lately my rashes have been flaring up from eczema, i think its from my laundry detergent but all day today and some last night, on both legs my inner thigh has been raw looking, and has been leaking puss, what can i do? Quick response to this would be greatly appreciated.
Scattered pustules on the arms and legs are usually follicular due to staph infection but Pityrosporon folliculitis and rarely Pseudomonas hot tub folliculitis may be found. Other than that, herpetic lesions also need to be ruled out.

For these sores, you need to get the sore cultures for bacterial or fungal infections and then specific treatment can be started.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

My skin is still flared up with the rash, and im working on trying to get to see a doctor, don't have insurance so, waiting on free clinic or trying to get medicare, but Ive tried lotions to help with dryness but it hasn't helped, and unfortunately, i didn't understand much of what you described, im not very knowledgeable when it comes to any of this. Thank you though for taking the time to reply and help.