Rash in between scrotum and leg
Hello, I have a rash on the skin between my scrotum and my leg and a little bit on my leg and scrotum, it is itchy and little patches of skin have turned red but they don't seem to be open wounds, the skin around it looked like it was peeling so i put vaseline intensive care lotion on it and i went out and bought a hydrocortizone cream and a neosporin-like cream, will this help? or am i dealing with something more serious? also-i started wearing a wrap around my upper leg during sports because of a pulled hamstring, could sweating with that have caused this? and will it spread?
From the symptoms it can be fungal infection or tinea cruris or contact dermatitis. Treatment involves topical and oral antifungal medicines. Most cases of fungal infections respond to over-the-counter products, which contain any of several basic ingredients: miconazole, tolnaftate, terbinafine, ketaconazole and clotrimazole. You can consult a pharmacist and get any cream or lotion containing these ingredients. Some of them are Lamisil, Monistat derm, Mycelex, and Nizoral. Also avoid wearing the wrap for some days.
If the symptoms persist then please consult a dermatologist.

I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.

is there a way to upload pictures of the rash on this site?

You can post pictures as per the rules and regulations of the forum. Regards.
i am willing to send pix of my malady.  Just email me at ***@**** and i will send pix that are as non-sexual as can be.  Penis/scrotum may be visible, as will cracks along the curve of the cheeck of my ***.  This stuff ITCHES like CRAZY and can be embarrassing so i need HELP and ADVICE.  It makes sex something i shy away from and no one like self pleasure all the time. Also, the scrotum gets scaly during this time and i develop crack alongh the curves of my ***.  what can i do to get rid of it????
I'm not sure if my symptoms are the same...i get rashed up real good when i sweat....across the front sides of my legs and privates...i roof and climb trees for a living ...i would like to see the "quick fix" but knowing would be great...cause it hurts all day at work and i have no desires of standing when getting home
I have had rashes and dark skin on and around scrotum and inner thigh for last 5-6 years. In the beginning rashes and small cuts used to appear between inner thighs and they would heal themselves but they left dark and loose  skin when they disappeared.  But for last 2-3 months these rashes and cuts started appearing again in ferocious way and these have extended on testicle skins too. When they appear it itches too much that  results in small cuts with small blood.  i m very depressed. what should i do.. i don't know who should i see a skin or sex doctor. Plz help ,, if you could suggest some medicine that i can buy in Mumbai
i have had lines on both sides of my Scotum that run along  the folds of skin and then i have had a breakout of like a open sore  on top of anus. well been to three doctors and they gave me cream and did not work. I hurt when i pee so bad but have had 3 antibotics and did not help. it hurts underneath real bad. i also have a disk hurting me and awaiting surgery. this all started about 2 month after having sex with a women. i hurt so much i am on pain pills. it has been over  a year ad no help here in arkansas.
I've had this problem before. My doctor said put toothpaste on it and i thought that sounded CRAZY but it actually worked.:) hope this helped!
Can you help me I have little red circle dots on both parts of my upper legs next to my ball and really don't know what this is can some one help me thanks