Rash in pubic area

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Rash in pubic area

I'm a 19 year old male, and I've developed a rash on my leg directly to the right of my testicles. It also seems to affect the actual testicles, because the area is red and irritated. It's very spotty and I'm afraid it might spread. Hopefully it's just the skin rubbing together which caused the irritation, but I'm not sure. How can I figure this out? I just joined and I don't know if I can post a picture. Let me know. Anything is helpful. Thanks.
I would look at any recent sexual activity or sports for possible clues. Also any change of diet.    
I don't believe I've had a change in my diet, I don't believe I've played any kind of sport that would cause this (nothing out of the norm), and as for sexual activity, while possible, I doubt it. I had oral sex about a month ago, but that was all the farther it went. I also don't have any contact with this person, so that makes it even more difficult. If it is some sort of STI, I'm not sure which. Been looking and I don't see anything quite like what I have. :/ really aggravating.
I would definitely have a GP or internist examine you. If necessary, you can be referred to a dermatologist. I wouldn't panic.  
Alright, I'll do that. Thank you!