Dermatology Community
Rash in underarm that hurts.
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Rash in underarm that hurts.

Last night I found a rash under one of my armpits.It dose not itch just feels sore and hurts when I move my arm and the skin rubs.it is a pretty red patch that is slightly raised.I did start using a New deodorant it said it was clinical strength(its dove and says it has moisturizers too, but the active ingredient is the same as my old one just 1% stronger) also I have been using it for about a week and a half before the rash occurred and its only on the right side .I was diagnose with Lyme like two weeks ago also if that helps.Any ideas any one.Please help