Rash in underarm that hurts.
Last night I found a rash under one of my armpits.It dose not itch just feels sore and hurts when I move my arm and the skin rubs.it is a pretty red patch that is slightly raised.I did start using a New deodorant it said it was clinical strength(its dove and says it has moisturizers too, but the active ingredient is the same as my old one just 1% stronger) also I have been using it for about a week and a half before the rash occurred and its only on the right side .I was diagnose with Lyme like two weeks ago also if that helps.Any ideas any one.Please help
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing