Rash of Warts under my son's armpit?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Rash of Warts under my son's armpit?

My son developed a rash of warts under his arm pit which has spread to the underside of his arm. The warts are the primary rash, but there is a patch of dry skin beneathe the warts. He has been seen by the doctor who said that it was a viral skin infection... I can't remember the name of it, it started with a "M". Anyone know what it might be called? They will have to freeze them off, but I would like some more info on it. Any help is appreciated. :)
I had warts under my armpit and i went to the doctor and there not warts but they look like warts i can remember what its called!! Sorry!! And soo if you dont go to the doctor they will keep spreading cause your warts on rubbing on your clean skin so they spread!! Well the doctor will supscribe you this cream stuff and you put it on every night!!
It will dry out your skin and kill the warts!! So take him to the doctor a.s.a.p!!

look up    molluscum contagiosum    it sounds like what he has.
Have a Dermatology question?
100,000+ doctor answers