Rash on Face
I have had this rash for about 6 months. Its red and is raised above my skin, its on my chin, around my mouth half way across my cheek bones up between my eyes and in the centre of my forhead. Stings when it gets wet and is really rough
Two possibilities for such type of rash are perioral and periocular dermatitis and eczema skin. Perioral dermatitis like acne is a chronic papulopustular and eczematous facial dermatitis. It mostly effects women and appear around the nose, mouth and eyes. Treatment consists of oral antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs. A mild soap or soap substitute, such as Dove or Cetaphil should be used for washing. Scrubbing should be avoided.

I suggest you to get it examined from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.